Tomei & Sons consider acts of corruption, dishonest or fraudulent conduct to be unacceptable under any circumstances and we make it our goal to comply with the Bribery Act 2010 to ensure our business is carried out in an open, honest and fair manner and to adopt a zero tolerance policy towards any form of bribery and corruption.
As a company Tomei & Sons will not make;
- Any contribution / donation of any kind with the intention of trying to gain any commercial advantage.
- Provide any gifts, hospitality or bribery with the intention of trying to coerce any individual to act improperly in pursuance of their duties.
- Make or receive payments for facilitations.
All Tomei & Sons employees must adhere to;
- Will not make any bribes or offer favours for the purpose of securing business opportunities.
- Will not accept any bribes or favours for the purpose of securing business opportunities.
- Will report any attempt by a third party to bribe or offer favours with the purpose of trying to secure business opportunities.
- Must report all gifts offered / received.
Tomei and Sons will keep all appropriate records of any business transactions that are made to all third parties and that sufficient evidence is kept as to the reason for the payment and encourage all employees to report any suspicious they may have about improper conduct in relation to bribery.
This policy will be reviewed annually.