Equal Opportunities Statement
Tomei & Sons are committed to engaging, promoting and training all employees on the basis of their capabilities, experience and qualifications , without discrimination. We will also avoid unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment, such as recruitment, promotion and disciplinary procedures.
We will not tolerate any form of discrimination, victimisation or harassment and any complaints will be investigated.
All employees are expected to conduct themselves in a considerate and professional manner and we will not tolerate poor behavior such as;
- Physical violence
- Swearing at others
- Isolating, ignoring of refusing to work with certain people
- Harassment or victimization of fellow employees
Through the consistent and rigorous application of the Equality and Diversity Policy, the Company will:
- Create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all Employees are recognised and valued
- Create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for all. No form of victimisation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated
- Ensure training, development and progression opportunities are available to all
- Treat breaches of the Policy seriously and take disciplinary action when required
- Provide information and training to all Employees so that they are fully aware of the issues relating to Equality and Diversity and their responsibilities relating to it.
This policy will be reviewed annually.