Tomei & Sons provide quality management, co – ordination, manufacture and installation services throughout the South East region of the United Kingdom. The company has developed its expertise since its establishment and its aim is to achieve a high standard of construction and service to its customers.
It is the policy of Tomei & Sons to provide the customer with goods and services to the agreed requirement in accordance with the details and price.
Our quality policy is strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviours;
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long – term success, through understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well.
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost and schedules.
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventative practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management.
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well – defined measurements and best practices.
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment, and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment.
All personnel within the company are responsible for the quality of their work. While we endeavour to produce work and offer as service we can be proud of, we have to recognise the we don’t always achieve our own standards, and a when a customer complains we are committed to investigating the complaint and will do our best to put right all justified complaints.